Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday Reads (or listens): The Raven King

Happy Friday! Public Services Librarian Kelly Clever has moved on to the final book in the Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater; the last time she was on Friday Reads, she was listening to the previous book.

Kelly Clever is listening to The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater

I decided to not take years off in between books in the series this time. Blue Lily, Lily Blue ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, and I was hoping that The Raven King would pick back up where it left off. It hasn't, but I'm enjoying the ride that it is and expect that everything will come together in the end.

I haven't had much time for "real" reading since the semester started up, so expect to see a lot of audiobooks as my Friday Reads features for the foreseeable future!

No comments:

Post a Comment