Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Reads: Last Night in Twisted River

This Friday our cataloging & acquisitions librarian, Adam Pellman, shares a little about his current read:

Adam Pellman is reading Last Night in Twisted River

"I'm doing a reading challenge this year that requires me to read one book published each year between my birth and now.  I'm just young enough to pull it off.  I've been meaning for years to read one of John Irving's novels, so Last Night in Twisted River seemed like a good choice for a book from 2009.  It's about a father and son who spend decades as fugitives after an accidental killing in a New Hampshire logging camp.  We have several of Irving's earlier novels in our fiction collection here at Seton Hill, so if I enjoy this book, I'll check out one of his other novels, maybe The World According to Garp."

No comments:

Post a Comment