Tuesday, August 21, 2012

App-tastic Tuesday: Explain Everything

This app is one that actually costs something. I usually avoid those, but I was so impressed by Explain Everything that I coughed up the $2.99



Explain Everything allows you to create, narrate, and mark up screencasts and slideshows. To see a video that I created with this app, click here and watch the library intro video.

I love this app because the audio and markups are tied to the "slide" that you're viewing. If I mess up when I'm talking or circling a link (anyone who's sat through a class with me teaching knows that this happens pretty often!), I can easily toss out that slide and re-record just that part without having to worry about scrubbers and such.

It's not as robust as ScreenFlow or some other options, but I feel like it's a sweet spot at the intersection of a good end product and being easy to use.

Visit the Explain Everything website or find it in the App Store.
And don't forget to download the Reeves Library app!


No comments:

Post a Comment