- Reeves is being renovated and adapted into a learning commons. What does that mean? Well, in addition to librarians and books, it's going to house other departments focused on student success, as well as flexible space, study rooms, and more.
- To make this possible, the book collection is going to be moved downstairs onto really cool collapsible shelving.
- Getting from here to there is going to be a bit of a process, and we appreciate your flexibility and patience as we go through some growing pains. Anyone who's ever been part of a construction project knows that unforeseen things pop up and timelines are approximate, but here's a general idea of what will be happening when. We'll keep you updated as we learn more.
- The children's room will be closed to new borrowing on April 25, and the rest of the physical collections on May 1. More info here.
- To stay up to date, follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook. We'll be posting all of our news there.
While things upstairs are being readied for changes, a few areas downstairs are starting to come together! Harlan Gallery is being revamped into a reading room, and it's looking good.